How Weird

Not sure if this is a bug or not. Im in season 2012/13 with Liverpool, and had Sammy Lee as my assistant from the the start.

I sent him to a press conference after a game on 05/10/2012, thought nothing of it, then the following game another press conference came around and I couldnt send him. Having had a look it says we released him on a free. Now I never requested that, and I now have no Ass Man. Anyone else experienced this??

The usual question - Are you patched to 9.2.0? (obvious, yes, but ruling it out).

If so then post in the bug forums, perhaps with the save game uploaded for someone more "knowledgeable" to have a look at it.

It does sound bizarre, tbh.

Ther have been several reports of this or similar issues. It has been raised with SI as a bug and hopefully fixed in 9.3, short term add contract expiry to your overview screen and you should avoid this happening.

He had probably been on a rolling contract since the end of 11/12 season and finally had enough I imagine.

thanks for all your relies, having further investigated, I had 4 scouts and 2 physios leave earlier on 31/0702012. Shortly after I was taken over within, so this may have something to do with it, but I was never notified and have since seen my training regime be completely messed up.

Archived