Can't load FM, any ideas why?

Hi guys,

I have just recently come back from a 2 week holiday and decided to fire up FM09 and have a play. But, when I double-click on the FM09 Icon on my Desktop I get the following message:

'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for and inconvenience.'

Does anybody know why this is happening? And more importantly, how can I sort it out?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I have just recently come back from a 2 week holiday and decided to fire up FM09 and have a play. But, when I double-click on the FM09 Icon on my Desktop I get the following message:

'fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for and inconvenience.'

Does anybody know why this is happening? And more importantly, how can I sort it out?

Thanks.

Dunno if you can find anything in here......

Can't really see anything there mate but thanks for looking. Anybody else got any ideas?

Threads like this sometimes get closed so if this one does, Just post your problem in there or maybe check the bugs section or the tech section. Thats what i would do mate as this is off-topic section. :thup:

Threads like this sometimes get closed so if this one does, Just post your problem in there or maybe check the bugs section or the tech section. Thats what i would do mate as this is off-topic section. :thup:

Okay mate, will do, thanks :thup:.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Just reinstall the game, but dont forget to copy over your saved games so you can continue them. Most likely the FM.exe is corrupted.

Archived