The FA Cup Feeling

Is it just me or does the FA cup Lack something on computer games, there just doesn't seem to be the passion for the cup.

I'm just putting this one out for you guys to give ideas on how you think it could be made more interesting.

Not much else to be added, there many other leagues too. FA Cup is great no doubt about it; but there are other leagues and other nations. Maybe they can add an additional media comment. Something about the fans travelling to the away fixture, or something like that. "Something like the fans have there faces in the teams colours." As they are excited about the match versus some exciting premier league side.

But they will need to programme that for other competitions as well.

maybe in a future update or version of fm they could add to the ambitions of the board and the seasonal expectations

and make the board have dream goals (big goals)... like for example QPR's chairman Matt Matski (made up) dream is to win the FA cup and if you win it you become personal favourite at club? get more bonus transfer money? i dont kno im just brainstorming guys

How about this, in the team talks in the odd rare occasion you can do the same as what the Hull manager did and have an option to have the team talk in front of the team fans, and give them a right old ear bashing, where players never went to the dressing room. Well maybe something like that to spice it up on the odd random occasion.

The team talks rarely change, but out of the blue a choice like that can come up would be good. Or similar. If you know what I mean.

Archived