My Last 8 games of misery

in my last eight games i keep getting injuries i am West ham in the championship and it is a long season till 7 games left got to fa 6th round lost vs chelsea

I am 2nd in the championship and then this starts to happen

right vs swansea 1-1 Boulahrouz semi Inj

vs watford won 4-3 Boularouz inj , easton inj

vs leeds drew 1-1 Noble Inj

Vs Chelsea lost 2-0 Boularouz Inj

Vs Ipswich Won 2-4 Martin Inj

Vs Cardiff won 3-1 Faubert Inj, Martin INJ

vs sheff wed won 3-0 boulharouz and braun inj

Vs Place drew 2-2 Noble and bojan Inj

They are my last 8 games in a row !!!! turned my traing down after the first 3 games but still this is silly im not blaming the game !

i sub alot i give all players games so they stay fit aswell :(

Bojan! in the championship?!? I know there's a bug regarding free transfers and good young players but that's mental!

Hehe i know i was well happy i was the only club that offerd him a contract so he took it but my situation takes the mick

damn you got west ham relegated!!!

No i did not i took over them after they got relagated ;)

And yes i am all patched up :) im seeing it as the effect of a long old season so hopefully training on light should be a good fix for now :thup:

I take it your playing these players in each game because you have to? That's despite them not being fit, I assume?

That's why they're getting injured again. They're more than likely not fit enough to play.

I doubt it's any problem with any sort of injury bug, or whether you're patched up. Just that players who are not fully fit/have been injured recently are more likely to get injured than fit players.

Maybe you don't have a lot of choice at the moment, what with international call ups etc (don't Championship games get held back on international weekends?), but prior to the international call ups it appeared you were playing injured players very soon after they would have been back. Then they got injured. They they must have played again, because again they got injured.

I can't help but think you have helped your downfall along a little. Sorry to sound like a meanie.

i know i have but with a croped reserve team who are out on loan or injured i only have a few under18's to choise from as i only have 5 of them due to cutting back as much as possible i now only have 3 games left still top of the championship :thup: and the situation has improved gratly cheers for all the help lads :thup::)

I don't think getting rid of U18s helps all that much with wage bills. I found this out on an old save I had.

Thing is you get a youth grant, so that should cover a lot of the youth wages.

Also if you're shipping U18s out on releases then you're paying their wages for a good while anyway. Plus what you spend on compensation will be deducted from your finances and will possibly even shrink your wage bill.

That's what happened to me. I tried to reduce wages by cutting youth and cut my wage bill even further. Ooops.

Maybe you didn't release them all but it still pays to have a good sized U18 squad. It also pays to have a good reserve team for contingencies.

It sounds like I'm being Mr-know-it-all, but are you trying to cut back on squad numbers so you can afford one or two big names? One player doesn't make a team. :)

I wish you luck, anyway, and I hope you get that title.

O i will have that title and the main reason in ditching youth is because they are all useless no 1's who wont get anywhere apart from the few who i kept who will lol o well have learnt my lesson and i will have that title hull aint getting anywhere near it

Wooo Championies Championies i won the title dispite the troubles with 1 game left on 102 points i think this is a good loada points in the championship with only one team getting more that being reading on 106 (while its bin the coca cola championship ;) )

Wooo Championies Championies i won the title dispite the troubles with 1 game left on 102 points i think this is a good loada points in the championship with only one team getting more that being reading on 106 (while its bin the coca cola championship ;) )

Congratulations.

That was a tight finish if you needed 102 points and only won it with 1 game remaining. Don't often see too many teams with near too 100 points.

What happend to green parker ashton and all that did you have to sell or did they get unhappy? im doing a west ham game and i finished 10th first season and 2nd season im on now ...kept all my players except dyer as he is on 70 grand a week! and few others but bellamy is sulking sayin i wont let him go wen i have but he is just greedy cos he rejects every club who offers him a contract cos he says the wage is not enough!!

COY!

had to sell club was i nruins when i joined in admin aswell so i sold then got loadsa money then rebuilt a championship winning side but now im in the prem first two game sman utd and spurs lost 5-4 to united and 3-0 to spurs lol

Ah mate im having a bit of a mare with the hammers now!! played 4 lost 4 ... lost to spurs 3-0 lost to man utd 3-2 lost to newcastle 1-0 and pompy 1-0 ..:( i dont wana do what you have done but you seem to have done a fantastic job getting back up when the club was ruined ... have you tried giving collison or sears a game ? I played collison all first season and now in my 2nd season he is already better then parker at the age of 20 :thup:

sears has left cus he is a pile of horse **** and collinson played most of last season but i got 7.5 mill offer for him i rejected he wanted to leave they offerd it again so i accepted sears went to shersbury for 100k :p

Archived