Damn super keepers!!

Not absolutely sure where i should of put this thread so il just drop it in..

Why is it in this game so many keepers have the games of their lives against my team?!

Whether my strikers are shocking (which their not - they still score plenty) or just unlucky i dont know.. but most games i have a high number of chances but i hardly ever score more than 1 or 2 mostly down to so many keepers playing amazingly against me, even when their team is near the bottom of the league and leaking loads of goals against other teams?

Its just so annoying!! :(

Sorry for my moaning.. was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this??

For me the jury is still out on this one. I must admit when the game first was released i thought the very same. Players of my team one on one with the keeper, The keeper always makes a great save. But i have won the league twice in a row, throw-in a double and a treble as well now i am thinking this cannot be the case. I am stumped to why this is happening though.

I think its got to be abit of a bug.. Just happens too regularly for it not to be

Its not that i dont win games, its just some that i do it should be by alot more than the usual 1 or 2, especially when its against really bad teams.

Another thing to go with it.. Its not often my keepers get ratings like it even when they have a really good game and dont concede :confused:

Ahhh well, its just one of my few negative points about the game, cause i love it :D

So well done guys! Just hope you get these little things fixed for the next patch ;)

In my previous 5 matches my East Fife team have had 16 shots on target, resulting in 13 goals. Meanwhile in those same 5 matches the opposition have had a total number of 18 shots on target, scoring a measly 2 goals in the process.

As a direct result of this scenario I can just imagine the AI whining on a posting board - a lot like this - bemoaning the fact that human teams have super keepers and how so unfair it is. :p

Conceding 13 goals from 16 attempts in 5 matches doesn't sound that super to me.

The impression I have is that, with the 9.2.0 patch, the super GKs have returned in force. With 9.0.0 and 9.1.0 I was not noticing this as much. Now, more often than not, the opposing GK will get ratings on the 8.0s. The most usual is for them to be Man of the Match.

For realism sake, I would really prefer that more balls would be shot outside than the current situation. I don't know if this happens everywhere but, in my country, the most normal is for players to fail to hit the goal, most shots go outside. In FM there are way too many amazing saves by GKs. I doubt this portrays what happens IRL.

Archived