Logo Tiffs...

First of all, I don't know if this should go here, I think it does, but I'm not 100% sure.

mancitybadge.png

Right, look at the top left-hand side of the screen. Notice that Man City's proper badge is there, and that the original FM badge is there, in front of it.

I don't have a clue how I've done this, and I haven't got a clue on how to fix it neither.

Does anybody know how to sort this?

NB: It shows this for every team in the game. Teams in Denmark, Russia, USA, Mexico, Brazil... Also, on Match Days, it only shows the home side's logo. But it's the same as the pic - proper logo behind the original logo...

Any help would be much appreciated...

Like I said, I don't have the faintest of ideas...

Thanks anyway, I'll post in the Skinning hideout, which was my first thought...

Those logos are not in the game by default. You must have downloaded them but you don't know where? :D

Those logos are not in the game by default. You must have downloaded them but you don't know where? :D

I use the FMGLive Superpack .. the link to which is now dead.

Odd.

Anyway, yeah (JD) logos are copyright/business trademarks so they are not included in the game.

Best to ask on a non official forum for a link to the .torrent or Rapidhsare links etc. I don't think its allowed here. :thup:

Yeah, I guessed, because they weren't in FM08 by default, and they weren't there last week. =O

Thanks anyway. I'll search about and look for the proper logos...

EDIT: As a quick fix for the moment, I've just moved my FM08 logos, into the 09 folder. It works, but I only have English and Spanish ATM, and I don't have Championship, so Stoke, Hull and West Brom are without logos...

Odd.

Anyway, yeah (JD) logos are copyright/business trademarks so they are not included in the game.

Best to ask on a non official forum for a link to the .torrent or Rapidhsare links etc. I don't think its allowed here. :thup:

sign up to the fmglive forums to get logos kits etc. :D Plus in the skinning section there's also a lot of stuff to be had.

Odd.

Best to ask on a non official forum for a link to the .torrent or Rapidhsare links etc. I don't think its allowed here.

Hehe. Sign up! Whatever next! :D:thup:

there is a solid reason mate but not gonna go into it on these forums as this aint the place. :thup::D

Archived