NUFC totally over-rated

Firstly no offence to Newcastle fans but on the past few fms Newcastle have been over-rated.. But on 09 they just take the biscuit..ATM they lie in 14th in the league in real life.. And in the first season they finshed 3rd after signing only m.petrov from man city the only viable reason I see is a DECENT history anybody

I know it goes off last season well they only finshed 12th..

Anybody know why?

In my game they are currently in the bottom half, which is more realistic than what you are describing, but then again that's FM, things like this happen, teams will play better or worse then IRL cuz that is the nature of the game

If you really see this as a problem, then I suggest posting the in the Newcastle thread in the Data Issues forum, but you will probably need to be much more specific about where you think the issues lie

tbh the thread is pointless, so i was just joining in

The thread is nowhere near as pointless as your stupid spamming, the guy posted about what he sees as a problem and me and peter posted reasonable replies and then you come along and post utter crap cuz you were "just joining in"

The thread is nowhere near as pointless as your stupid spamming, the guy posted about what he sees as a problem and me and peter posted reasonable replies and then you come along and post utter crap cuz you were "just joining in"

Now your joining in, fun isn't it? zzzzzzzzzz

Archived