Work Permit Feeders

What countries give you work permit feeders, the feeders from countries that grant EU citizenship after 3 years?

Are there any other besides Belgium and Poland? Is Bulgaria one of them?

I can`t seem to remember if Bulgaria gave work permit feeders in 08 or not.

In the game I know Spain do but I think any EU country outside UK and Ireland should do in reality anyway. Belgium is probably your best one to go for as I think it takes 3 years for citizenship although Spain only requires 2 years if the player is from Latin America.

Belgium is definately your best bet...

I disagree. I think if your trying to sign south americans then spain is the best place to get a feeder because their rules say that if the player is from a spanish speaking south american nation then they are eligible for nationality after just two years. One thing the original poster should be aware of is that even though a player is eligible for nationality of the country in which their feeder club is based they don't have to take it and there is nothing you can do to change this. I think this has been altered a bit in FM2009 so most do take a second nationality but some dont and you cant do anything to encourage them to take one.

Archived