problem with mac patch 9.2

Hiya I have a problem with my mac copy of the game and what I think is a problem with the new patch.

I have installed patch 9.0.2 (having also installed 9.0.1 previously) and now when I go and try a filter search, for example trying to buy a new player and searching for attributes etc etc, the text boxes for "accept" and "cancel' (the green and red boxes) are missing! Obviously this makes the game unplayable. The same thing also affects the buying a player screen as well.

I've tried deleting the patches, deleting and reinstalling the game. The problem isn't there when I run the game with no patch installed at all but the problem reappears now even if I install patch 901!!!

Can anybody help? I would appreciate it greatly if you could :)

Hiya I have a problem with my mac copy of the game and what I think is a problem with the new patch.

I have installed patch 9.0.2 (having also installed 9.0.1 previously) and now when I go and try a filter search, for example trying to buy a new player and searching for attributes etc etc, the text boxes for "accept" and "cancel' (the green and red boxes) are missing! Obviously this makes the game unplayable. The same thing also affects the buying a player screen as well.

I've tried deleting the patches, deleting and reinstalling the game. The problem isn't there when I run the game with no patch installed at all but the problem reappears now even if I install patch 901!!!

Did you do a clean reinstall of the game?

What skin are you using?

Try clearing your cache files.

Try reinstalling and only installing 9.2, no 9.1

cdeacon it should be pointing to where ever you installed FM09, I think the default is {your harddisk}/applications/sports interactive/football manager 2009 - if it's still not working could you post the name and size of the file you have? thanks :)

Archived