Question about players positions

I dont have a screenie so i'll try and explain it the best I can.

On my team home screen and in the tactics screen my players are lined up fine, However when im in the middle of a match and go to the tactics screen, my players are out of order, I usually have them set up in order of their positions but they are all over the place.

Any ideas how to fix this

No i cant. I can only sub. It a pain cause my goalkeeper ends up about the striker position. Its a big promlem as I have Sergio Aguerro and Sergio Asenjo. Aguerro appears where the goalkeeper should be and i've seen me sub on a keeper for aguerro cause of this.

I have recently nicknamed Asenjo to Serg so i notice it more but it is still a pain

Issue for me is having my players line up fine in the tactics screen, but when I start a match and go to the Home/Away stats, my players are all over the place! Instead of being listed as GK, DR, DL, DC, DC, etc...., it has become GK, MC, MC, DC, DC, DR, MR, etc...you get the picture! Hard to see ratings and stats for the general positions when my MC is placed right with the DC.

First things first. Have you installed the 9.0.2 patch and updated your graphic card drivers to the latest versions?

EDIT: Ignore that, I've just grasped what you're getting at. The solution is just to drag the players into position on your tactics screen. So if, for example, your DC is being shown where you expect your DR to be, on the tactics screen outside of a match drag the DR onto the DC position then swap the players back into their correct positions. When you now go into the tactics screen during a game the DC and DR will be in the correct positions. Do this with any players that are not listed in the correct order.

You should be able to reorder them. I think if you swap the players around in the tactics screen (swap them on the pitch on the right first, then switch the players back in the list on the left) if should sort it. Or you could load up one of the default tactics which should sort it too (although you'll lose any changes you've made to your tactics).

it has happened to me before basically its either in your main tatics squad or in the match day squad if u swap say a striker with a defender like take his shirt and swap it directly with the other shirt it changes the order so the computer thinks your striker is now a defender even if he is still playing striker. all you have to do is reswap them into the order you want so gk lb rb cb cb etc etc. did that make any sense?????

Archived