Cancelling future transfers?

So, what happens if there's no budget left? Say for example the transfer is supposed to go through on 1st Jan 09, but I've spent all my transfer budget in the summer window? Would it fall through, or maybe be taken from the club's overall balance?

In FM09, the transfer amount is deducted from your allowable budget when the deal is agreed and not when the deal goes through (unlike FM08 where the deduction didn't happen till deal went through).

So the budget you see should already be reduced by the transfer amount.

So, what happens if there's no budget left? Say for example the transfer is supposed to go through on 1st Jan 09, but I've spent all my transfer budget in the summer window? Would it fall through, or maybe be taken from the club's overall balance?

as it's a legal issue, the club have to pay the fee, so it would come out of your balance. but as the post above says, it comes out of the transfer budget when it's confirmed

I was wondering this aswell. Because I just agreed to sign Capel at the end of the january transfer window then a few days later van der varrt got transfered listed and i tried to buy him but i cuoldn't because i had already agreed with capel :@

Archived