3D match is getting POOR in Patch 9.2.0

I had just installed the latest Patch and played 15 games.

I found that there are several problems which are not seen in previous version of game.

1. Super-Goal Keeper

The GK seems to have taken DRUG/medicine, where they may 90% chance to save the ball from one-on-one situation and 80% of the long shots.....and now, I mostly scored by header and rebound (from the GK). The rebound from GK is somewhat a problem too, where the GK may not stand up immediately after saving the shoots.....and then we have TWO conditions - clear by the defender or score by my player. The most fantastic save is, when the keeper flying save, the ball hits the post and saved by the GK (catch the ball) when he is still in the air.

2. Strange behaviour

Some of the players would suddently stop running while they are approaching the ball.....or challenging by opposite player, which result in the lost of the possesion. Sometimes the players may stand still, but suddently have a very powerful shoot. So many back tackles....back pass (use back "leg" to pass or shoot).

3. Still so many shoot on target (but hit the posts)

I think there are at least 30% of the shoots hit the posts, it seems more easy to hit the post rather than score.

I am not sure other players found these problems......can we discuss? or report to the board?

Archived