if you can beat this ill quit fm

Leeds United in my first season

Luciano Becchio 30 starts 1 goal... its apparent to me he is absolute pants and couldnt finish a 2-piece jigsaw now heres the stat i want you to beat... i counted 29 times he struck the bar/posts

this game does my head in

You really don't want me to count the # of times Colloccini has put his headers right there then ;)

your right mate i probably dont want you to god knows what this bugfest game is likely to chuck up next

i can only imagine mate only imagine..

There may be an issue with players hitting the woodwork more than normal (can't say I've noticed it myself) but it's hardly game breaking and has nothing to do with why your striker has only scored 1 goal all season.

Players hitting the post just seems to be one of the ways that missed shots are represented by the game, possibly to add more excitement and more highlights I don't know. But the fact is that if this wasn't present your striker would still have only scored one goal all season, the number of people who've got their strikers scoring freely is proof of that.

So, unfortunately, it's more than likely down to your tactics that your striker is not scoring (or he may just be utter rubbish).

There may be an issue with players hitting the woodwork more than normal (can't say I've noticed it myself) but it's hardly game breaking and has nothing to do with why your striker has only scored 1 goal all season.

Players hitting the post just seems to be one of the ways that missed shots are represented by the game, possibly to add more excitement and more highlights I don't know. But the fact is that if this wasn't present your striker would still have only scored one goal all season, the number of people who've got their strikers scoring freely is proof of that.

So, unfortunately, it's more than likely down to your tactics that your striker is not scoring (or he may just be utter rubbish).

waiting for someone to blame my tactics owell i won the league lucky the midfield stood up and beckford scored a cool 26...... :)

im pretty sure hes just utter rubbish and it isnt reflected fully in hes stats

Archived