How to get on the legends list?

Im newcastle in 2017, ive won

3 League titles,

3 Champions leagues,

2 Uefa Cups,

3 FA Cups,

2 league cups

And all the other little cups like world club championships, super cups etc.

Im not bragging as i dont find what i achieve on a computer game as something to be proud of! (Or do i?):D

But im not even on the favoured personel list? Do you have to leave the club first?

And surely in real life newcastle fans would worship me? Kevin keegan has done less!:)

I Think any clubs fans would think a manager a legend if the achieved that!

I thinks its a moot point anyway because people who have resgined/been sacked have checked in fmtre and you get set to disliked personell when you go anyway. I agree you should be able to make the list though.

Working my way up from the lower leagues in England, I've won 3 league titles and 2 cups in 4 seasons. I'm nowhere to be found on any of the club information lists. I showed up on the favored personel list for a few weeks, then mysteriously disappeared. None of my best players have shown up either, but a few less important members of the first team have. Seems off to me.

This thread peaked my curiosity and I went and had a look at the favoured personel list for my old club Celtic. I did 5 in a row, won 3 league cups and the Scottish cup once in 5 seasons with them and I'm not even on the 'favoured' list....and just to really rub it in, three if their players that I signed for them are on it:mad:

This thread peaked my curiosity and I went and had a look at the favoured personel list for my old club Celtic. I did 5 in a row, won 3 league cups and the Scottish cup once in 5 seasons with them and I'm not even on the 'favoured' list....and just to really rub it in, three if their players that I signed for them are on it:mad:

IIRC, once you leave the club, you lose all your status with them, or at least I am pretty sure that is how it used to be

Same here 5 League titles,Scottish Cup and League Cup

3 Euro Super Cups

2 Champions Cups

1 Euro Cup and Club World Cup

Ive seen 2 of my signings go on the Favoured list

Gonzalo Pineda 252 Appearances

Billy Jones 176 Appearances

But Mcmanus or O'Dea who have both played over 200 games aren't on there

I dont know what I need to do to get on that list:mad:

I'm on my 5th season and doing pretty well at my club. I'm on the favoured personnel list and I've been there for, at least, 2 or 3 seasons. "Legend", I very much doubt I will make it any time soon. People in there seem to be really old guys, probably they only make it after they retire and/or time has put some perspective on what they have achieved.

So, I would say that, "favourite personnel", reasonably easy to get into. "Legend", very hard, has anyone any knowledge of any human manager ever reaching that status?

I got my team promoted and won the cup in my first season and became favoured personnel as well as my job security saying "untouchable".

Start of next season, before a single friendly had even been played, I'm off the list and my job security is down to "secure"...

That annoys me. :|

I never knew there was a job security of "untouchable"...

The best i have ever got is very secure.... :( am i a bad manager?

I never knew there was a job security of "untouchable"...

The best i have ever got is very secure.... :( am i a bad manager?

No thats the best i have ever had too. Even though newcastle are now ranked best in europe?:)

No thats the best i have ever had too. Even though newcastle are now ranked best in europe?:)

I do think that the confidewnce have been improved, but there is still a way to go to fufill its potential.

Archived