Penalty Bug?

1-1- V Liverpool AET so pick my penalty takers. It goes to the pitch and just freezes saying "West Ham Penalty Takers to be decided". I already have!!! Try to enter tactics screen but can't. Press all types of buttons and then try the "continue" button. It goes straight to the News screen saying Liverpool have won 1-1 AET. No mention of penalties anywhere!!!!

Of course I quit game without saving in a huff!!

Known issue or ????

This seems strange. I had a League cup penalty shoot out and it was fine. I had to add some extra takers as those in my original list were not all present followings subs.

This is not a known issue as far as I'm aware. No saved game :(

This seems strange. I had a League cup penalty shoot out and it was fine. I had to add some extra takers as those in my original list were not all present followings subs.

This is not a known issue as far as I'm aware. No saved game :(

Didn't think about saving as had lost 8 in a row grab a 1-1 v Pool and this happens!! I'll probably get slaughtered when I reload!

Didn't think about saving as had lost 8 in a row grab a 1-1 v Pool and this happens!! I'll probably get slaughtered when I reload!

Shame you didn't save because if you did you could have uploaded the saved game to ftp for si to have a look at. If it happens again i would save it then raise the issue in the tech section.

i watched the youth world cup a few saves ago (fm09 with 9.1.0 patch)

australia lost on penaltys in the final to spain... i was gutted as im australian

but in the news australia wins on penaltys against spain APPARENTLY WE WON!:p

Archived