Little things that happen a season at a time

Im currently in my 4th season at Arsenal, just past christmas and I have been noticing that my team seems to have a differant fault ever season.

2 seasons ago I noticed that my team scored alot of own goals, 16 i counted.

Last season i noticed that my strikers hit the crossbar more times than they scored whilst also my keeper had more bookings than anyone else on my team.

This season my team seem to be playing dodgeball with one another, kicking the ball off each other. The highlight being Asenjo (GK) hoofing the ball off Djouro (DC) it coming back over his head and into the net.

Im currently in my 4th season at Arsenal, just past christmas and I have been noticing that my team seems to have a differant fault ever season.

2 seasons ago I noticed that my team scored alot of own goals, 16 i counted.

Last season i noticed that my strikers hit the crossbar more times than they scored whilst also my keeper had more bookings than anyone else on my team.

This season my team seem to be playing dodgeball with one another, kicking the ball off each other. The highlight being Asenjo (GK) hoofing the ball off Djouro (DC) it coming back over his head and into the net.

16 own goals (slight exaggeration?)

and players playing pinball almost as hilarious as people laying on there front and dribbling

3d pitch is such a fad

Worst Dodgeball team ever. Not a single dodge!

Archived