Transfer Budget Questions

Partially a revive of a previous thread of mine a LONG time ago.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031...582020872#6582020872

Anyway, if i were to sell players throughout the first season, eg/ I start with 16.75 million, and then sell Rooney for 30 million (But i wouldn't icon_wink.gif ) Would i get an increase in transfer funds the next season?

Also, does anyone have techniques for getting the players you want. I try to bid very low for a player like fabregas, Arsenal reject and he gets disrupted, "I want to join Man Utd", then eventually goes on Transfer List but still Arsenal won't accept, even if my bid is over %150 his value!

MJGB ~~

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Previously MJGB_Midget </pre>

Partially a revive of a previous thread of mine a LONG time ago.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031...582020872#6582020872

Anyway, if i were to sell players throughout the first season, eg/ I start with 16.75 million, and then sell Rooney for 30 million (But i wouldn't icon_wink.gif ) Would i get an increase in transfer funds the next season?

Also, does anyone have techniques for getting the players you want. I try to bid very low for a player like fabregas, Arsenal reject and he gets disrupted, "I want to join Man Utd", then eventually goes on Transfer List but still Arsenal won't accept, even if my bid is over %150 his value!

MJGB ~~

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Previously MJGB_Midget </pre>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Anyway, if i were to sell players throughout the first season, eg/ I start with 16.75 million, and then sell Rooney for 30 million (But i wouldn't icon_wink.gif Would i get an increase in transfer funds the next season? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. icon_frown.gif

As for the techniques, I don't have any really other than go for the cheap, young, unproven ones as you have to pay way over the odds for world-class players. If you still want to get them then offer loads otherwise, persistance it is...

Archived