Regen player faces...

I know the regen players dont have faces since they dont exist..

this could be the worst idea ever and hard to implement..but im just playing around.

if people would take photos of of themself and send to SI..lol

ofcourse they would have to resemble football players of some sort..and not brawling bob from the pub...(vinny jones was an exeption)..i would not care if a regen had the face of jimmy from bradford...just as long i dont know him in RL..

We used to do a 'faceinthegame' thing where users would send in their photos. This had to stop though since the workload of looking through the images to find suitable pictures was beginning to take too long. Also, certain users decided it would be appropriate to submit highly inappropriate images.

Facegen saves time and allows a consistent feel for regens. It can also give us a wider range of styles and ethnicities.

With regards to your problem there's a few things you can do. Get the latest patch, graphics drivers and direct x and see if that helps. If it doesn't, try looking in the UI Forum.

i may be wrong, but didnt they do this a few years ago? i use to be on here all the time and i vaguely remember SI asking for people to send in pics to be regens. correct me if wrong!

I dont know if they done this...im fairly new to this forum..but was thinking about this today and i would rather see a face on the regen ; )

I dont know if they done this...im fairly new to this forum..but was thinking about this today and i would rather see a face on the regen ; )

I start wondering if there is a problem or if you are just unaware that all regens actually HAVE face pics generated. If that is what you want just change the 'profile pictures' setting in the preferences to ticked.

:)

I start wondering if there is a problem or if you are just unaware that all regens actually HAVE face pics generated. If that is what you want just change the 'profile pictures' setting in the preferences to ticked.

:)

yeah i see they have a drawn face...but i just meant a real face...

to be honest, I was never a fan of it - you'd find some 17-yr-old Argentinian wonderkid winger and he'd be a fat bloke in his 30s. also didn't help that SI were so strict that they were disallowing photos with walls (WALLS) in the background because, and I quote "There is stuff behind you in the photo. That could be anyone's copyright."

the facegen is much better than I thought it would be (the screenshots for 08 looked ridiculous, but you get used to it very quickly) and, despite all the weird zombie/invisible man bugs, is still a lot better than having half your squad be either clearly still at school or clearly drawing a pension ;)

Archived