Completley dominating, still loosing or drawing.

Hey!

I have this huge anger bottled up inside me.

First of all I know there are shocking results in real life and everything, but when it comes to 60-70% of the matches, im not having fun any more.

I play with Man United and completley dominating the games. With shots like 15-2 and "clear chances" 6-1 or just 5-0, doesnt matter.

The opposition has 35-40% possession and passing is around 55-60% whilst I have 75-85%. Ive never had that much passing% in any of the earlier games so Im happy about that. The thing is that i ALWAYS having trouble scoring while the opposition finishes esily with their one shot at goal.

I cant get my forwards to score, its virtually impossible even if I have realy realy good chances. I've read in some forums that the game is fixed when it comes to one-to-one, that you hardly ever score because of the high amount of scoring in the previous games.

But when you play really great and the game NEVER rewards you it tends to get boring. I've said since FM05 that I'm never gonna buy this crappy game again, but every November, I sit there with a new game...

Basicly, Im tired that the opposition always score one their only chance while I need to have 10-15 in 70% of all games.

I agree... The game is really good in eveyrthing besides the match engine. It is not fun that you dominate the game but cant win. It does not matter which formation you play but in every 10 games 6 of them i dominate the field with a huge gap to the other team but yet i fail to win. This does happen in real life too but rarely.

For example just because Madrid lost in Spanish cup to a crappy team in real life we cant say that this will happen most of the time.

However i am having this problem in the last 2-3 years.

I udnerstand if i play like crap and cant score but i play really good but cants score. thats crap. It really is.

i agree, i genuinely thought id cracked it this year, every game im haveing at least double the number of shots and much more possession and still losing 1-0;. i know it happens IRL but surely not every game

I agree with this. I have a tactic using the TT&F guide and creating an average of 5 clear cut chances per match, but can only score 1 or 2. I end the match with about 20+ shots, the CPU has like 3 shots, and can score 1 or 2. I realise that the engine won't let you score 5 goals every match, but limiting it to averaging 2 goals per match isn't fair. This needs to be fixed. (I play as Man Utd by the way)

Without resorting to stereotype.... it's your tactics...;)

I frequently win despite not dominating. It's likely to do with quality of chances - you may be having 20+ shots but if they're all from miles away or out wide, you're not going to score many.

Have a trawl through the tactics forum for some advice - that's what it's there for.

Archived