Club/Player Merchandise

Just wondering if club / player merchandise plays a role in the game at all in the marketing of a club. For an example if I signed Beckham would my club merchandise increase in game and notify of how many shirts had been sold etc, etc, if not I think that would be a really interesting feature.

When you sign a "big name player" you do get a message from your finance officer or whatever their job title is telling you that they expect sales of shirts and stuff to go up, don't think it is a massive boost but it does seem that you get more money from these signings

When you sign a "big name player" you do get a message from your finance officer or whatever their job title is telling you that they expect sales of shirts and stuff to go up, don't think it is a massive boost but it does seem that you get more money from these signings

Ok, maybe I havent seen that because I havent signed any big name players lol.

Ok, maybe I havent seen that because I havent signed any big name players lol.

Lol, that is quite possible I guess, I think generally any player with a high reputation will get you this message, seems to happen that way for me anyways

Also if you can establish a commercial link with a club in the USA, China, Japan or South Korea (commercial feeder club) you will take in more money on merchandicing. You can have a maximum 2 of these commercial feeder clubs at one time.

Archived