PLC: does it make any difference?

I found out every club in Fm2008 pays dividend to shareholders after a good financial year. Does it make any difference if a club is a PLC (which you can see in editor) Does the club regenerate more money with this?

I found out every club in Fm2008 pays dividend to shareholders after a good financial year. Does it make any difference if a club is a PLC (which you can see in editor) Does the club regenerate more money with this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFC49:

post anything you like, it a free country </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a redundant argument lol, what are the laws on freedom of speech and what are the laws on keeping the peace and incitement? icon_rolleyes.gif

I was quite polite about it, given the nature of these forums i'm surprised no-one was rude about it.

I'm just saying the previous post had 133 views and no answers, what makes him think reposting it will change that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AFC49:

who cares </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cared enough to reply, it's always nice to feel involved I guess icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JJnr10:

LOL, I see there are 7 replies, after reading them they're all about arguing between the two of you icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok ok, in answer to your question I have no idea, however if it did work it wouldn't work for long. Most teams decide to become a PLC in the game if they aren't already one so even if you untick it, if the team earns a lot of money and is very successful it will more than likely choose to become a PLC anyway so there's no real point in you doing it IMO.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fatboyjohnmulhern:

nomis, what do u actually do, are u a student? unemployed? i am genuinely intriged </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, you'll be pleased and unsurprised to know that I work for Local Government icon_biggrin.gif so I have plenty of time to waste on here. Just to add to the stereotype, i'm also a part time student icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

Ha, you'll be pleased and unsurprised to know that I work for Local Government icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that explains why you're always on here and never actually doing any work icon_wink.gif

Strangly enough I work for an IT company and we're currently working on a government project called NOMIS (National Offender Management Information System). So every time I see your name on the forums it's a reminder that I really should go and do some work icon_biggrin.gif

Archived