International Team Question

I have recently tried playing a game as guam to try and raise them up the rankings.They are not in any competetions that I can see at the moment so is there a way to enter tournaments such as world cup, asian cup or can I never play tournaments?

I have recently tried playing a game as guam to try and raise them up the rankings.They are not in any competetions that I can see at the moment so is there a way to enter tournaments such as world cup, asian cup or can I never play tournaments?

Good question, im not sure how that works, im sure that if the team is playable in FM09 then you must be able to play in something otherwise their would be no point giving you the option to manage. Have you got any friendlies or games aranged for the future?

There are some nations that are not affiliated to FIFA in the game that you can manager and they cannot compete in tournaments. I am not sure if Guam are one. If not then they will be in the qualifiers for all appropiate tournaments.

what year are you in? maybe they have been knocked out of 2010 wcq already before you took over

jst a thought.

Good question, im not sure how that works, im sure that if the team is playable in FM09 then you must be able to play in something otherwise their would be no point giving you the option to manage. Have you got any friendlies or games aranged for the future?

I am in year 2008 and I have arranged 4 or 5 friendlys.

Archived