Regens - Same but not

Hey, ive got a question about regens, sorry in advance if this has been asked before.

Since ive had fm09 I have played two games with two different teams, first one was Man Utd and my current game with St Albans in BSS league, the thing is for both of my games I have had the same regen player (sorry cant name him) but his stats are completely different. In Man Utd he was a future star but with St Albans he is absolutely terrible. My question is does the status of your club have an impact on all of your regens stats or is it completely random. I understand that the better youth programs may produce better youngsters but with regens I would have thought that no matter what team you are playing for, regens would always have the same stats.

Si employee. We just had an identical thread pretty much :)

All regens are random, except for some will share the name and dob (and some other details) of an SI employee. Their stats are randomised.

Si employee. We just had an identical thread pretty much :)

All regens are random, except for some will share the name and dob (and some other details) of an SI employee. Their stats are randomised.

Thanks for clearing that up Neji, i thought there was something weird going on.

Archived