question for developer

Just a quick question , not a moan

I was just wondering, i there a bug that makes it impossible to do well with rotherham united and or always get sacked in 1st season?

it has been mentioned as a possibility and i wondered if i could get confirmation. only reson i ask is because if its my lack of skills im happy to keep trying, if its a bug i dont want to waste my time

thanks

yeh after a few shaky starts with other teams after i got the hang of it i have been successful with every other team i have been with inlcuding alfreton i did struggle with other teams at first but got it after qa while but with rufc i must be on my 10th go and its always the same, even tho i try different stuff everytime

yeh i logged it a few weeks back i just wondered if it was officially classed as a bug or if its jus tme, because if its a bug its not worth me carryiong on, but if its me i'll keep trying

fair enough, is there anyway i can take off the -17 points? ive heard there an editor or something where i can do this

how would i go about doing that?

local disk ©/program files/steam/steamapps/common/FM 2009/tools/data editor

That should take to you the editor mate:thup:

Not sure if you can edit the points deduction or not. Someone else might help you with that bit.

cant see anything for the points thought i might be able to change the expectations at least but couldnt find that either

spose i bes tjust wait till champ manager in april lol

any suggestions in the meantime lemme know!

Archived