Being Banned

Hi

Before Closing this thread or banning me let me explain

Hi

This is actually matthewgoodfield . I was banned around a week ago because a few of my brothers freinds decided to create a fogus account on my laptop and start creating stupid threads about things .

Then they decided to dis-repsect another member of the forum . This was nothing to do with me . My brother and their freinds were downstairs on my laptop and I was upstairs on the computer playing FM

You can see that if you look at matthewgoodfield stats he was a cosistant poster to the forum with near 500 posts . So Why do you think I would go off and do something like this

I have made this other account because I tried contacting the Forum Webmaster explaied all of this but no response , after a week

So Please try and understand my situtation

Thanks you

Applogies members of the Forum on there be-half

Hi

Hi

This is actually matthewgoodfield . I was banned around a week ago because a few of my brothers freinds decided to create a fogus account on my laptop and start creating stupid threads about things .

Then they decided to dis-repsect another member of the forum . This was nothing to do with me . My brother and their freinds were downstairs on my laptop and I was upstairs on the computer playing FM

You can see that if you look at matthewgoodfield stats he was a cosistant poster to the forum with near 500 posts . So Why do you think I would go off and do something like this

I have made this other account because I tried contacting the Forum Webmaster explaied all of this but no response , after a week

Thanks you

seems reasonable to me! just because people find someone annoying is no excuse for rudeness, it's a public forum! in all fairness after reading the rest of the posts on this thread I may have changed my mind a bit!

Probably, me, and many others, just find him irritating on here.

A lot of the people who post on here are irritating but thats the nature of a public forum. I dont for one minute believe the story of the brothers and friends etc but its a bit out of line to tell someone you've never met to go away.

I was banned around a week ago because a few of my brothers freinds decided to create a fogus account

If they created another account, how come it was 'matthewgoodfield' that posted the offending messages and was banned, not their account?

For him to brag about having 500 posts, half of which posting absoloute rubbish, then coming up with some rubbish excuse when he posted in half the youtube links "his brother" was posting. Just irritates me, that is all.

Well, i think, when "his brother" posted those threads the other day, they annoyed everyone, I can name a few people, including me, that were extremely ticked off.

Hi

Hi

Thanks you

If i were you i would not have made another account and just waited for the webmaster to contact you to reply to your email. Remember, The festive period is just coming to a end and these guys do get/need time off at xmas and new year. To be honest i think the webmaster will get even more annoyed now you did this and aired this publicly in these forums.

And if your brother and pals had made a bogus account, Why was your account banned and the posts made under your user name? Odd that and the story you give just doesn't add up now.

If they created another account, how come it was 'matthewgoodfield' that posted the offending messages and was banned, not their account?
Well, i think, when "his brother" posted those threads the other day, they annoyed everyone, I can name a few people, including me, that were extremely ticked off.

No

My Brother created another account under the same Ip Addres on the network from the laptop which was downstairs

On the account he created he made stupid threads and offensive threads towards forum members

My account was banned due to be on the same IP Address .

Yes A Laptop can be locked

I was not even sure what time my brother was going to be coming home

Everybody makes mistakes

The Story is true .

Why is it every time we get one of these alibis it's always 'my brother'. At least have some originality, for entertainment's sake if nothing else.

Yeah I know - & in all fairness this guy should be banned again because the abuse that you got was completely unfair IMO.

totally agree mate, i think to create a thread, aimed a specific person, then go dishing abuse to them, is just plain stupid, and pathetic.

If what you said was true which personally I doubt, I don't thik it was particularly good idea bringing it up in a new thread publicly like this. :thdn:

Yeah I know - & in all fairness this guy should be banned again because the abuse that you got was completely unfair IMO.

Yeah I saw some of that as well and really there is no excuse for that. :thdn:

No

My Brother created another account under the same Ip Addres on the network from the laptop which was downstairs

On the account he created he made stupid threads and offensive threads towards forum members

You found it amusing either way, and to post

lol he is new to the forum

just shows you knew exacly what was happening, plus you posted in the youtube links saying

this is quality

under the name "matthewgoodfield" you are spouting rubbish mate.

No

Mate your not making any sense, first you say he got onto your account and got you banned now your saying he created a new account and got you banned because of your IP address, which one is it? How did you create a new account to post this thread, wouldnt you still be on the same IP address?

Who posted as matthewgoodfield minutes after Bernard Dancing in not one but two threads then? You or your brother?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86980

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86987

No

My brother once deleted a 57 season old CM save of mine just to spite me :(

I would have gone mental!!!! (If i had a brother)....

Mate your not making any sense, first you say he got onto your account and got you banned now your saying he created a new account and got you banned because of your IP address, which one is it? How did you create a new account to post this thread, wouldnt you still be on the same IP address?

I cant beleive this

I got banned because of my brother made some stupid comments on the forum and he uses the same Netowork IP Address as me . So when I logged into my account it said I was banned

Yes I do make those comments . I WAS NOT EVEN SURE WHO THIS GUY WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also the other people making comments about those threads were saying stuff like "LOL"

And are now cristcisng me ?

Who posted as matthewgoodfield minutes after Bernard Dancing in not one but two threads then? You or your brother?

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86980

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=86987

Hahaha i was just about to post the exact same thing after noticing this. hahahaha Caught!:p

Maybe this should be closed now?

I cant beleive this

I got banned because of my brother made some stupid comments on the forum and he uses the same Netowork IP Address as me . So when I logged into my account it said I was banned

Yes I do make those comments . I WAS NOT EVEN SURE WHO THIS GUY WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also the other people making comments about those threads were saying stuff like "LOL"

And are now cristcisng me ?

You commented on that thread and in the youtube links claiming not to know what was happening and you had no idea it was happening.

I'd like to apologise to everyone about last night. My dog logged onto my account and told everyone 'it's your tactics!'.

He did this without my knowledge - he said he was just talking to friends from the park on MSN, and I stupidly believed him.

To any Mod thinking of giving me an infraction, please reconsider. I've put him on half rations, hid his Wallace and Gromit DVDs and told him no FM for him for a fortnight. He is very remorseful, and promises to use this time in purgatory to help others, by inventing a random 'super-tactic'.

Thanks, peterparker/matthewgoodfield/rover

Archived