Who in your FM game are poorer than should be (Prem only)?

Who in your FM game (prem only, sorry) are poorer in form than real life form?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who in your FM game (prem only, sorry) are poorer in form than real life form?

• Manchester United
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal
    • Liverpool
    • Aston villa
    • Everton
    • Hull
    • Tottenham
    • Portsmouth
    • other

Who should be a LOT better in your FM09 game?

As i read in some posts/ that teams are MOSTLY doing poorer than thier REAL life counter parts have been doing CONSISTANTLY in the prem.

In my game Chelsea are on thier 6th manager in 4 seasons, i kid YOU NOT!! They have NOT finished in the top 5 since i started i started 6 seasons back!!

Hull, because the game is all about reputation and the researchers for the big clubs always overvalue their talent. The moment a player moves to a "big club" they turn into the second coming of Jairzinho. Whereas normal teams are realistic about their players good and bad points.

So more realistic data + the inability to purchase better players = poor results.

Man Utd. In terms of league position, they don't seem to do too badly, but they finish are fairly large number of points away from the top, and they are ridicolously easy to beat. Chelsea could be better as well.

Yeah because winning the league 4 times in 8 seasons by an average of 6 points is just Lyon levels of domination.

Archived