Zoran Tosic

Hi all,

I have signed Tosic on my Man U save as I like my games to be as realistic as possible. The problem is that he was denied a work permit so I cant play him. He is an international footballer, why was he not granted a permit?!

So now I have him at Utd, what do I have to do so he gets a work permit and can play for me? Please advise.

Thanks

Loan him out to one of your affiliate clubs to gain a second (EU) nationality so he doesn't need a WP.

Depends on which country, Belgium is the fastest (for South Americans Spain is the fastest).

Each counrty has it own rules.

Micado - I have antwerp as a feeder club so I can loan him out there fine. How long will he need to be there? A season? Less?

Cheers

Check out the antwerp squad, select any player as long as it is not a Belgium one, then in the profile section you can see how long it takes to gain nationality (iirc it was the profile tab, or just go thru all pages of that person).

I think two years (but it is mentioned in days).

Hi all,

I have signed Tosic on my Man U save as I like my games to be as realistic as possible. The problem is that he was denied a work permit so I cant play him. He is an international footballer, why was he not granted a permit?!

So now I have him at Utd, what do I have to do so he gets a work permit and can play for me? Please advise.

Thanks

Ahhhhhhhhh the irony

This is strange. I signed him for Man United and he was granted a work permit.

Work permits are somewhat random - for example, Cardozo and Pogrebnyak (sp?) seem to be signed by a LOT of people for english clubs in their games, whereas I haven't managed to get a permit for either of them (playing as West Ham) (despite approx 8-10 attempts at getting a permit for both over the course of about 2 1/2 seasons)

he must have played more games for serbia on your game lol

It was right at the start of the game.

Work permits are somewhat random - for example, Cardozo and Pogrebnyak (sp?) seem to be signed by a LOT of people for english clubs in their games, whereas I haven't managed to get a permit for either of them (playing as West Ham) (despite approx 8-10 attempts at getting a permit for both over the course of about 2 1/2 seasons)

I had no idea that they were random. To be honest, he's not that great on the game anyway.

Micado - I have antwerp as a feeder club so I can loan him out there fine. How long will he need to be there? A season? Less?

Cheers

He has to be there for 3 years. He may not decide to take Belgian nationality though and there is nothing you can do about this.

What squad status did you offer him when negotiating the contract because this seems to conribute to weather or not a player gets a work permit.

I had no idea that they were random. To be honest, he's not that great on the game anyway.

Not totally random - but there has to be a degree of randomness otherwise 1) there would be no point appealing - cos nothing would have actually changed, so there would be no change from the initial application!, and 2) if you notice in the scout reports, it says something like "he would probably fail to get his permit initially, but would probably get it on appeal"

Archived