How far into the game are you?

After about 2015 or so, I find that the game gets a lot more exciting. Since most of the players are starting to be regens, you need to scout a lot better and the game becomes more of a challenge.

Stopped at 2032 just because I wanted to start a game with an Italian team, never went back to it after that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by neilb242:

www2 - out of interest, on your screenshot man utd were deducted 9 points. what for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Administration.....

Just starting the 2013/14 season.

Started as MK dons, got them to the champions league before moving over to Aston Villa to save them from the drop.

Won the league 2 years in a row (going to the wire both times), but not managed the treble yet.

Have added a second manager 2 years back, he is managing lowly Bristol City. Just got promoted to the Championship. Expecting to get my butt kicked as i have no transfer budget and not enough reputation to get decent players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Lambs:

Just starting the 2013/14 season.

Started as MK dons, got them to the champions league before moving over to Aston Villa to save them from the drop.

Won the league 2 years in a row (going to the wire both times), but not managed the treble yet.

Have added a second manager 2 years back, he is managing lowly Bristol City. Just got promoted to the Championship. Expecting to get my butt kicked as i have no transfer budget and not enough reputation to get decent players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it took you how long to take MK Dons to champions league winners? You been cheating/using scout etc? (not bashing before everyone starts but if he did this legit then its incredible).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dregganor:

Well sorry. icon_frown.gif

I did a good job my first two seasons of loading my team with undiscovered talent, and after they matured, it got really easy to dominate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how did you know they were undiscovered talents?

Either you scout them and then they are already discovered, or...... you dont know about them and wont buy them.

Archived