harder but better???

hi

before fm09 came out i always thought with the older versions that after the first season it was very easy to win competitions because all the other top teams would not play as good , ive normally played as arsenal but im finding the new fm a lot better as its still hard in the next season ?

in fm08 i was arsenal and would perhaps win 1 competition in the first season and then nearly all of them in the second season because all the top teams would play badly which i found a bit easy and boring.

anyone else find this?

hi

before fm09 came out i always thought with the older versions that after the first season it was very easy to win competitions because all the other top teams would not play as good , ive normally played as arsenal but im finding the new fm a lot better as its still hard in the next season ?

in fm08 i was arsenal and would perhaps win 1 competition in the first season and then nearly all of them in the second season because all the top teams would play badly which i found a bit easy and boring.

anyone else find this?

totally agree with ya. was arsenal in fm08 and won everything, i was in 2 season's running. then season after that, won everything execpt league cup

fm09 alot harder started of with sunderland and eventully got man u job. won league 1st season with them, 2yrs later still hav,nt won it again, just have to make do with the 2 champions leagues i won.

Archived