England Manager Hands Tied By Clubs!!

2khow6.jpg

Im getting sick and tired of players being withdrawn from every single friendly i play. I understand that a club needs its players to compete in the premiership, and to some clubs this will take priority, but the players have a national duty to be available to play for their country, even if it is just a friendly.

How am i meant to build a squad to win the world cup, if i cant experiment with players, try different tactics etc because everytime i pick my squad they are withdrawn.

The news item states that "rumours of a rift between "England Manager" and "Clubs" is growing after "England Player X" was withdrawn" - I cant say anything in response to the media, and the worst of it all, the players arent even slightly bothered!

Its a friendly against the Czech Republic who im also playing 8 weeks later in a World Cup Qualifier!

Im so annoyed, and its happening far too often, can anyone else confirm this problem?

yes quit england and manage ghana like me :p

no withdrawals except michael essien for friendlies

haha its a possibility!

Im seriously considering resigning my position with England, I've won the European Championships and England are now ranked #1 in the world rankings list.

The FA should be supporting me, imagine if i didnt select the players who had been withdrawn because i havent had a chance to see them play with my tactics for England, I wouldnt win anything!

Thats 9 players withdrawn, practically my first choice England team, and I cant do a thing about it, how many England friendlies in real life do you see these players withdrawn from? - Very few, because Capello wouldn't have it, and I wont have it either!

Unless its addressed in a .3 patch i think im going to resign.

Archived