most memorable fm moments (relive them)

my finest moments in fm were these...

Beating ac milan on penaltys with melbourne victory in the club world championship final :)

franck ribery scoring of a corner just swung in the top corner! :)

fabien mcgowan a 17 year old leeds united/australian regen striker scoring a double on debut against man utd to win.....1-2.. hes 2nd goal was from about 35 yards first time volley top corner!!! I ACTUALLY GOT UP AND WENT BALLISTIC! im a man city supporter and it made it all that more sweeter

anyway talk about my moments or add your own! :)

now thats sweet... im considering starting a new game in some far distant league... was it hard in indonesia and was it fun at all?

I found it fun, there's 3 tiers so you can start with a fairly small club. The regens seem to be amazing as well, by about 2015 in my game the whole Indonesian squad was made up of players in Europe.

I would definitely recommend Indonesia, as long as you don't mind the fact that most teams start with P ;)

Winning the Premiership with my beloved Birmingham City ahead of Manchester United on the last day of the season on goals scored on FM05. I beat Cardiff away 4-3 and Man United needed to win there home game against Crystal Palace by 4 goals more than my victory. They were doing this after 91 minutes by leading 5-0 until the last kick of the game when Palace scored. We finished level on points and goal difference an only 2 more goals scored by me won us the title. I remember it like it was yesterday. Without doubt the most exciting season i've ever had.

gettin my beloved sheffield united to finish 2nd in premiership and then QF of Champs League

Managing montrose for 2 years, getting back to back promotions before moving to Italy

Every time I hold on to a 1-0 win by time wasting for 20 mins :D

winning the UEFA cup with barnsley on FM08 with the partnership of danny haynes and billy sharp (unbeleivable both scored loads) also winning the league cup (first trophy with them) to qualify was good but the UEFA cup edges it. Highest finish with them was 5th in Prem which im also proud of.

Ireland winning a World Cup in 05 I think. Or maybe 06.

Whichever it was, Ireland ended up getting a rake of high PA regens, and I signed them all deliberately (I know it's kind of cheating) to my United side and nurtured them slowly into world beaters, before unleashing them on the international side when I was offered the job, and going unbeaten over a period that involved a European Championship and World Cup, while my United team ruled supreme in Ingerland. :)

Gotta be way back in '95 when I was a fresh faced 8 year old, I was at my cousins house and he said to me "Bugger off and play on the computer"

I got there and 1st game I spotted lying on the desk was CM2, stuck the disk in the drive and haven't looked back since

As for accomplishments in game, gotta be the 1st time I took Bristol City to a Champions League final, which was only last year with FM08, 13 years that took me and I loved every second

Beating Milan 6-3 in the Champion's League final last night :-)

Finding out that the DM I bought on the last day of the window as a rush replacement for my regular one is a long-shot expert after he hit a goal from 30 yards out 3 games in a row.

And seeing Sheffield United win the league above Man U and Arsenal on the last match day based on goal difference..

winning the champions league for the first time in 03 i think it was. was in year 2011 and had an amazing midfeild which i had bought when they were young and they developed into world class players together. cant remember the score i think it was 2-1 or maybe even pens but i know i won it. only won the champions league 3 times and that was by far the best because of my midfeild.

Archived