Sponsorship

I have taken Huddersfield Town from League 1 to the Premiership and in Season 2017/18 won the league, Carling Cup and UEFA Europa League.

In 2019 my sponsorship agreement ran out which had been a 5 year £140k a year deal. The board have negotiated a 4 year deal on £140k.

Is this a known bug? Clearly the team would earn more in Sponsorship after the rise through the leagues, especially as we got to the Champions League final at the end of the 2019.

When I won three consecutive League titles, 1 cup, 1 supercup and UEFA Cup I got the same 4year deal with 437k per season for my Dnipro team but I figured it is down to my poor location (Ukraine/ Eeastern Europe), my current deal should end soon and I hope it increases but if not it is should be something SI should look at.

Nobody is really being OTT or sarcastic apart from you. Agreed its not game-breaking, but its missing out a revenue stream that could come in handy for some managers.

I'm neither OT nor sarcastic, sadly.

You win -> no money ? -> subito patch 9.3 or uninstall FM and buy a R/C model, IMO

I have taken Huddersfield Town from League 1 to the Premiership and in Season 2017/18 won the league, Carling Cup and UEFA Europa League.

In 2019 my sponsorship agreement ran out which had been a 5 year £140k a year deal. The board have negotiated a 4 year deal on £140k.

Is this a known bug? Clearly the team would earn more in Sponsorship after the rise through the leagues, especially as we got to the Champions League final at the end of the 2019.

well done for getting my beloved team to the great hights.

dont you think that we should know who the sponsors are also, especially as we can put sponsors on shirts now

Archived