Who Said $$$ Can't Buy Success?!

I've won the treple with Man City in the first season thanks to a healthy kitty! The team is majority from the Australian national side and it was a fairly challenging campaign when I was hit with injuries and suspensions.

qs2tm1.jpg

2v9t2te.jpg

These were all the transfers I've made in the season.

2s81kjq.jpg

Scott Mcdonald was an absolute bargain, top scorer for my team with 27 goals for mere 11.5 million pounds!

Yeh Everton inflated the price a bit but Cahill is one my fav. players so I wanted him in my squad!

Proved to be a good signing scoring crucial goals (like in real life), he has heading attribute of 20 and his mental n physical attributes are also high 17+

you might have won three competition so congratulations but isn't the actual 'treble' prem, FA & champs league....?? League cup hardly constitutes the 'treble' achievement in my book, half the time the board don't even care how you do in it....

I have to say, i am very impressed. I don't really know how you did it, but very interesting to see you buy players from mainly Premier League. Most people with Man City, including myself look abroad and often spend alot on a few players, such as Aguerro. But you decided to get a squad of good all rounders, but not outstandng players. Well Done

Archived