is it possible to play game without DVD?

Hello

I'm planing to buy the game with friends. Unfortunately, in Serbia the game cost 50E, which is 1/4 of average payment :)

Is it possible to for example 4 friend of my and me share the money, buy the game and play it separately, because the game has 5 computer limit activation? So we would play it with image made by alcohol, mounted by daemon tools. Is this possible?

So there is no way to buy a game with couple of friends and play on separate computers? damn...

Living in Serbia what do you think of the new Man United signings Ljajic and Tosic, have you seen much of them?

I think your sharing idea might work.

Yes, I regularly watch Partizan. Well, nobody in Serbia knows how Tosic signed for Man UTD. Really, he is not that good. Very weak, definitely not for PL. He is 2 class behind nani... Ljajic is a wonderkid and one of the most promising talent in recent years, but he still has to prove himself. As KAKA was playing regularely for Sao Paolo before he signed for Milan, Ljajic is not playing full timely, but whenever he plays, he show a lot of talents. Think that ultimatum for Partizan to sell Ljajic was to sell Tosic either, so Man UTD accept that fact...

Try sending a PM or email to Miles Jacobson about this. I'm pretty sure he's said in one of the blogs or podcasts about FM that each player would have to have a disk of their own.

Living in Serbia what do you think of the new Man United signings Ljajic and Tosic, have you seen much of them?

ljajic is next generation... no one knows whats goign to happen for you but obviously signs are promising if you manchester united sign you at the age of 17....

also tosic absolute class look on youtube there is no doubting that boy is going to be a household name!

This year's version for the PC does not require you to have the DVD in your optical drive in order to play the game. It is only required when installing the game.

Legally speaking, each person must have a copy of the game to play it.

It will work, but is against EULA rules. They state that each person who want to play the game must own his/her own copy of the product.

So it can be done, but is against the law

Archived