I have original game but I don't have internet conection...what to to?

How I can activate the game with original key if I do not have internet connection on my pc? I bought the original and I can't play it if I don't use some pirat cracks... I think that internet activation key was wery bad thing to do. I don't see any less pirat games around me, and I, who buying original every year have problem to activate it every time when new patch is out. Catastrofy! And on the end I must use some cracks for original game?

yes, after I've paid for game, I must pay once more to my telephone company full price of the game. There is not Croatia oferd in your aplication, other country don't work so I can call Slovenia and for at least 15 minutes for 8 keys I must spend at least 200kn, and game is worth 300kn. Nice. I have every original football manager CD since Championship Manager 2 (before big split), and after this I must tell you that I will newer buy original copy of this game again.

One more thing. Your Croatian reserch sucks. I must every year spend 7-10 days with editor before I can start to play game with some Croatian team. I'm wery disipointed.

Customer service? sega? sports interactive? where? do you have any e-mail adress? link? I don't know who to cantact? I've tried with phone activation again and I come to the end, and nothing happend. :mad:

Customer service? sega? sports interactive? where? do you have any e-mail adress? link? I don't know who to cantact? I've tried with phone activation again and I come to the end, and nothing happend. :mad:

Read the manual you have because am sure customer services details are in there. :thup:

I might be wrong, but it's suspicious how you keep saying you have the original game. Surely that's a given?

That and my bad encounters with Croatians.

And me, getting battered and robbed on a stag weekend a few months back! Im sure the majority are nice people, I, for one, wont be going back there mind :(

I might be wrong, but it's suspicious how you keep saying you have the original game. Surely that's a given?

That and my bad encounters with Croatians.

Dear Ozzy38, I'm shure that you belive that Croatia is in middle Africa and that we live in cages and eat each other to survive. We also love to eat turists, but only at sunday with all family around the table (if we are lucky to have a table).

But I ashure you my dear friend from developed country of EU that I bought original game from nice litle man who travel around Croatia on his camel and sell things to us,croatinas.

How I could activate game on my laptop online with no problems? But dear friend, I live in rent apartment at the moment, only conection on internet that I have, is dail up, my desktop pc do not have dail up modem, my laptop have wery slow graphic accelerator and I can't play game with 3d view. So, I can play FM on my laptop, but why I have original copy of FM if I can't play it where I want? That is the point. That online-phone activation was wery, wery stupid thing from SI. I have to activate original game with crack and that is what I will do. I also know what I WILL NOT do any more: pay full price of Football Manager 2010,2011,2012...etc. becose SI and sega dont care for us FM addicts from little countries, why do we care for them?

Have nice day my dear friend from EU.

PS. Qual. for EURO2008: Croatia-England 2:0

England-Croatia 2:3

Dear Ozzy38, I'm shure that you belive that Croatia is in middle Africa and that we live in cages and eat each other to survive. We also love to eat turists, but only at sunday with all family around the table (if we are lucky to have a table).

But I ashure you my dear friend from developed country of EU that I bought original game from nice litle man who travel around Croatia on his camel and sell things to us,croatinas.

How I could activate game on my laptop online with no problems? But dear friend, I live in rent apartment at the moment, only conection on internet that I have, is dail up, my desktop pc do not have dail up modem, my laptop have wery slow graphic accelerator and I can't play game with 3d view. So, I can play FM on my laptop, but why I have original copy of FM if I can't play it where I want? That is the point. That online-phone activation was wery, wery stupid thing from SI. I have to activate original game with crack and that is what I will do. I also know what I WILL NOT do any more: pay full price of Football Manager 2010,2011,2012...etc. becose SI and sega dont care for us FM addicts from little countries, why do we care for them?

Have nice day my dear friend from EU.

PS. Qual. for EURO2008: Croatia-England 2:0

England-Croatia 2:3

Or as an alternative, you could use the online method of getting help activating which means Customer Service do it for you, as identified to you yesterday.

Your choice - let me know and I'll either have them contact you and help you, or ban you for piracy.

Eagerly awaiting your answer.

Archived