Ridiculous Transfer AI: Buying too many players for the same position

oddfiorentinaxc3.png

w1002.png

In the second season of the game Fiorentina bought THREE Goalkeepers. Frey hasn't even been sold so they're left with 3 Goalkeepers that could walk into any side (Frey, Ustari, De Sanctis) and two decent backups in Storari and Avramov(in reserves). What the hell?

Has anyone seen something even crazier than this?

• 2 weeks later...

Man City's striker options are ridiculous. Mark Hughes' preferred formation has only one striker up front but he has something like 7 or 8 quality strikers in his team. Robinho usually starts up front for them but they have the likes of Michael Owen, Jo, and Gomis rotting away on the bench or in the reserves.

Man City's striker options are ridiculous. Mark Hughes' preferred formation has only one striker up front but he has something like 7 or 8 quality strikers in his team. Robinho usually starts up front for them but they have the likes of Michael Owen, Jo, and Gomis rotting away on the bench or in the reserves.

Michael Owen?

in my game they paid 33 million pounds for michael owen, 2nd season summer, and then a year later offered him to me for 3.3 million pounds. he played 5 games for them scored 1 goal. i signed him and he has already got 10 goals in 9 games. gotta love man city sometimes. im man united =P

in my game they paid 33 million pounds for michael owen, 2nd season summer, and then a year later offered him to me for 3.3 million pounds. he played 5 games for them scored 1 goal. i signed him and he has already got 10 goals in 9 games. gotta love man city sometimes. im man united =P

Something similar happened to Michael Owen on my save. He transferred for around 30 mil and became a bench warmer.

Archived