View-only leagues?

I just loaded up some view only leagues thinking that it would load the players from each team, but there was only a few players in each team? Is view only just so you can see whats happening in that league without loadingt he players?

Also, if i load a game with about 10 leagues, will it go really slow when it gets a few seasons in? My 'reccomended' is 4 leagues, italy eng scot spain

Woukld be helpful if anyone could answer, no smartalec answers please like i see from a lot of posters on here

cheers

No, view-only leagues don't load any players as far as I know.

I can't really answer the 2nd part as I think Ter or someone else from SI said on here before that the recommended will never be higher than what you have got no matter how much your computer can handle. If you post up your computer specs, I may have a better idea. :thup:

I've just gone to start 40 leagues from 34 nations all playable, with a large database, lol, do i have no chance of that working? What do you think i should aim for my maxium?

I think you got no chance. My specs are a lot higher and it can't run that much. :p

Maybe try and load all leagues from England, Holland, Germany, Italy, Scotland, Spain. It's around my setup and I can get a good career game in. :)

I've just gone to start 40 leagues from 34 nations all playable, with a large database, lol, do i have no chance of that working? What do you think i should aim for my maxium?

TBH with 1gb of ram and a single core cpu I would load only two or three leagues tops. :thup:

I'm running forty from fifteen nations with 30-odd additional nations loaded and its very slow even on a 3ghz dual core with 2gb of ram..

Although that seems to be that for some reason 9.2 only uses one core 80% of the time. Grr.

Well I have Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz processor and 3GB of RAM and I have loaded 26 leagues from 22 countries I think and that seems to run smoothly for me at the moment. I would not imagine what you want to load there would run very fast but it really depends on how patient you are regarding how many exactly you want to load. :)

Archived