Please help

I Have went through the installation process but then just when it finishes it says:

Installation complete but errors occured please see installation log.....ive spent the last 2 weeks trying to fix his i dont know what to do please help.

not all versions of vista have the "games" shrotcut in the start menu.

That being said, FM doesn't place one there all the time even if it does.

Hmmm stupid Vista then lol.

Mine is Vista Business, and it has that "games" shortcut file for all games i've installed.

thanks for your responses....during the time i was logged off i uninstalled it and have started to download it trough steam....its taking a long time...like 1% downloading per 5mins which i dont mind waiting for if it works...but is the game certainly in that location when you install via uniloc??? and where is the editor???

thanks for your responses....during the time i was logged off i uninstalled it and have started to download it trough steam....its taking a long time...like 1% downloading per 5mins which i dont mind waiting for if it works...but is the game certainly in that location when you install via uniloc??? and where is the editor???

The game is in that location for me and I installed via uniloc. The editor is in: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\tools.

Archived