How Do You Beat Arsenal!

In my current game i am Middlesbrough...I am in the FA cup final against Arsenal and i just caant beat them...they won the league..but no matter what fabregas is un stoppable..scores in minutes.. This is why i reload the game bcause he is unstoppable...i can beat liv chelse man ect....

Please help

In my first season I recently beat them 4-0, at home, with my Newcastle side prior to any major signings (didnt have any money for players :) )

That game saw us line up with a 442 diamond and as for Fabregas I had him marked out of the game. Lady luck smiled that day too ;)

Yeh they were unstoppable in my spurs game. Only way I managed to stop them was to create an unstoppable team of my own.

I just finished an unbeaten season in 2014/2015, winning the league, and Arsenal still finished only 4 points behind me.

play a counter attack game works a treat against the top teams. play counter with very short passing and very slow tempo and also narrow width, set your midfield to tackle hard and closing down to your own area with time wasting just below often. with creative freedom low except your striker put him normal.

There not as good on the newest patch. I got promoted with bristol city and played ten men behind the ball at emirates and nicked it 1-0 in the last minute with a tal ben-haim header.What a ledge

I have just beaten them 3-0 with my Fenerbahçe side at Emirates, in the second leg of CL first knockout round. They are currently second in the EPL, one point behind Liverpool. I used a standard 4-4-2 diamond, no opposition instructions. I believe the key to my success was stating that "we don't have much chance for the game but strange things have happened" in the press conference before the game. I was outplayed at home in the first leg, just managed to grab a 0-0 draw. But in the second match, I totally outplayed them, the game could have easily finished 5-0.

I find Arsenal pretty easy to beat. Im Leicester and play a 4-4-2 formation with 2 defensive mid-fielders. For some reason I find it pretty easy against all the big clubs, its just the other clubs like Blackburn and West Brom that I cant beat!

Its not that the arsenal team is strong.. The overrated adebayor and vela makes it the whole team harder to beat as they are goalscoring machines. And they get rarely injured too -_- . Eboue can be a pain in the ass at times.

Agreed.

Adebayor & Vela score 2 or 3 goals a game.

You and I need to talk about what tactic u made FC United to go into the Premiership .. I thinking of taking Gloucester up there :p

Archived