Is It Only Me?

Ok, this isn't really a big problem or anything, but it can be quite annoying.

When I'm attempting to compare two players, it often shows a MC, as an AM RC, or vice-versa.

For example, I wanted to compare Maurice Edu with Brahim Hemdani, but it showed Edu as a RB. When I checked Edu's preferred positions, his RB comfort was very poor.

Mascio, when I tried to compare him with Elano, showed up as an AM RC...

It also says that Micah Richards is a RB, CB, DM, and MC(which he isn't. not even his positions are listed as that).

I was just wondering, am I the only one that sometimes gets this shown up?

Thanks for reading.

MANCITYWTF.png

Notice that it claims Edu is an AM, RB, amongst other positions.

It also says Micah Richards can play as a MC, DM.

It says Moutinho is AMC or DM, he's actually MC.

It also says that Mascio is an AMRC... he's MC.

I could get more screenshots if you'd like...

Oh, also, look at the top left of the screen. Can you see that it shows a shield, but it's plain blue? Behind it there is Man City's proper badge...? Do you know why it does this? And how to make the Shield go away, and have it as a proper badge?

Thanks.

(PS. if you're wondering why the tactic is called Libero Juventus, it was an old tactic of mine, that I had uploaded, and forgot to change. =P)

MANCITYWTF.png

Notice that it claims Edu is an AM, RB, amongst other positions.

It also says Micah Richards can play as a MC, DM.

It says Moutinho is AMC or DM, he's actually MC.

It also says that Mascio is an AMRC... he's MC.

I could get more screenshots if you'd like...

Oh, also, look at the top left of the screen. Can you see that it shows a shield, but it's plain blue? Behind it there is Man City's proper badge...? Do you know why it does this? And how to make the Shield go away, and have it as a proper badge?

Thanks.

(PS. if you're wondering why the tactic is called Libero Juventus, it was an old tactic of mine, that I had uploaded, and forgot to change. =P)

I see, yes, I would definitely post in the bugs forum and see the responses you may get.

The compare always lists every position someone can play as, even if they are hopelessly inept at it. As long as they've got greater than 1 for that position, it'll list it.

As for why you get the players you do, it usually lists the most recent dozen players you've looked at. Hence Timmy Simmons. Who I wouldn't recommend btw.

VB

The compare always lists every position someone can play as, even if they are hopelessly inept at it. As long as they've got greater than 1 for that position, it'll list it.

As for why you get the players you do, it usually lists the most recent dozen players you've looked at. Hence Timmy Simmons. Who I wouldn't recommend btw.

VB

Yeah, I know about the list of previous looked at players. ;)

I've been playing for a few years.

But thanks anyway.

Also, I only looked at Simmons because the media said he was top of my 'hitlist'.

Which is crap, because I wouldn't sign a player as old as that...

Archived