MC's playing poorly?

My CMs play fine. Moutinho(more of a defensive duty), always gets about 7.1, which isn't great, but considering he stays back, I'm happy for it. And the other, Elano or Diego, always do brilliant. Elano is my highest goalscorer who doesn't play as a striker...

I've noticed no problems with the performances of my midfielders. They have the odd bad game but that's normal.

There is a small bug with the ratings of AMCs I believe. I have noticed that if you move a player into the AMC position then his rating will drop immediately, to a 5 or so. It does raise before the end of the match however.

If your midfielders are playing badly in every game then it is more likely a fault of tactics. One thing I can suggest is to look at your mentality and distribution. If your mentality settings are of too wide a range then your mids may be chasing more balls than they need to and passes will be going astray because they have to play too many long balls.

Could also be because your tempo is too high and your mids are not capable of playing the ball around too fast.

Why does everyone assume something is a bug? Is that a bug?

Archived