Adding leagues to a save game

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering, if there is a possibility to add a new league to a save game, in game, or with an editor maybe? Because I hate it, that after I've played for a while and then find out that there is some great talent scouted by a club in real life, but when I search for him, he doesn't excist, because I don't have that league in game. My game is going pretty swiftly, so I should be able to add atleast another 2 leagues.

If there isn't an option to do this, I vouch for it to be added in FM 2010!

Greetings from Niels,

It'not possible to add leagues after you did start a game. It would screw the in-game database. When you start a game load additional leagues as only visible or use retain players from nations to load all players from the nations you want in the game. But that's all only possible before you start a new game.

It was like that in the past. 2 background leagues = 1 full playable league. Because the game does generate stats, results and tables for all players.

Adding more RAM is also a good advice if you want to run more active leagues.

Well I already have 2gb and my videocard is supposed to have some additional for own use, atm I'm running 19 league's in 10 countries, and afcourse the cups and champion league etc. And it's still running pretty smoothly. But thank you for all your help, I'll probably start another game soon, and I'll take care of your advise!

Archived