'Feeling Pressure of Public Expectation'

Eh?

Just promoted, exceeding expectations and lying in mid-table, predicted to be relegated. The whole squad has a very high morale, apart from one player, who's personal details tell me he's 'Feeling Pressure of Public Expectation'.

He had a great start to the season, but now his morales dropped he's playing awful, how to I pick him back up ?

Praise him whenever you can and at team talks put "no pressure" I have never heard of this before so these are guesses.

I have been trying the 'I have faith' team talks, his performances have improved but it still says about public pressure in his concerns. Maybe its because he is 18?

One of my 22 year old midfielders has been having this issue for a while now but for the most part he's managed to keep his ratings and performances up. I guess you could try to play down praise from fans in press conferences? Maybe that will lower the public expectations.

It'll be because of his age and lack of experience. I have a young squad and get this problem quite a lot, especially towards the end of the season. The only way to deal with it is to keep an eye out for it (keep checking the full player stats squad screen) and offer him new contracts to keep him happy.

Archived