Suspension not lifted bug

In my final pre-season friendly before the start of the A-League, my right winger got sent off.

He then became inelligible for any A-League match. He could play in the cup or in the finals series, he can play in the next season's Champions League, but missed all 21 games of the regular A-League season. I've yet to find out if the ban will lift when his next friendly comes around.

Pretty annoying to lose a player for an entire season.

In my final pre-season friendly before the start of the A-League, my right winger got sent off.

He then became inelligible for any A-League match. He could play in the cup or in the finals series, he can play in the next season's Champions League, but missed all 21 games of the regular A-League season. I've yet to find out if the ban will lift when his next friendly comes around.

Pretty annoying to lose a player for an entire season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

i thought u were lying til this happened to me...

carlos tevez too... icon_frown.gif

now he wants to leave the club cos im not giving him enough first team action icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tough Luck icon_rolleyes.gif

I havn't had the same problem but Christiano ROnaldo wants to leave as he hasn't been playing but he was out injured for 13months with damaged cruciate ligaments.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This has happened to me too and it is REALLY annoying! Developers please fix it. I've got half of my first team suspended for friendlies, although they can still play in league matches. Still, I have to get them in form during the season...it sucks!

Archived