Interacting with loanee's

Does anyone else find it annoying that you can't interact with loan signings?

I want to be able to tell my player when he's on fire, like i can my permanent signings, and why shouldn't you be able to be? I want to tell my striker who has blistering pace to run the channels because that would help his game, and again, why shouldn't i be able to?

In reality they'd be playing under your guidence so should act as your player. Instead they're treated as another clubs player that you can't interact with, despite the fact they're phsyically at your club, training and playing under you.

I agree, the ammount of interaction you have with players on loan at your club is shocking. I loaned a player from Man Utd for Rushden and he was on fire for me, I wanted to show my gratitude and possibly sign him. All i could do was show my interest and unfortunatly even after having Rushden down as one of their favourite clubs he still didn't want to come to me...

I was thinking the other day how annoying it is you can't have the "show recent attribute changes" selected on the loanees profile. Everytime i check on a loaned player i have to try and remember what his stats looked like last time!

Another issue I've found is if you have a player on loan from a larger club and he subsequently gets injured he stays at your club to recuperate even though if you are a lower league club you'll normally have rubbish facilities and physios. You can always terminate the loan deal and try to loan him again when he's fit but it would be good (and more realistic) if you had the option to return him to his parent club until fit.

Another issue I've found is if you have a player on loan from a larger club and he subsequently gets injured he stays at your club to recuperate even though if you are a lower league club you'll normally have rubbish facilities and physios. You can always terminate the loan deal and try to loan him again when he's fit but it would be good (and more realistic) if you had the option to return him to his parent club until fit.

Agree with that

• 1 year later...

I'd love to be able to interact with the loanee's and have them teach players to. I have always wondered why they haven't added this to the game.

I would also like the option of sending the player back to his club for treatment and then he comes back once fit, like they do sometimes in real life

Archived