Game telling you your activation code...

Is there any way to get the game to tell me my activation code?... Im trying to deactivate it... and whatever code I put in, it just say wrong code... and reading it on the back of the manual is just plain old impossible.

Wow I really hope you write the code more clearly in future games, but printing clear letters is ofcorse also a tough task

agree, one of many shocking blunders from Sports Interactive this year, in a game that (if you look beyond the obvious flaws) is a brilliant game. It's a real shame that the injury bug, this and the Serie C bug got through beta testing. If these things had been corrected I would've been playing 9.0.0 and not waiting for 9.3.0

shame really

Your activation code is given to you when you start the game through Steam, or you can go to your games list in Steam, right click on FM and select 'view CD key'.

The code on the back of the manual really isn't that hard to decipher. The only problems lie with one or two figures. It should be possible to get it right after a few tries at most. It only took me two goes.

Archived