7 Mins Minimum Added Time!!!

I've had minimum of eight minutes added on once before. Opposition scored twice in stoppage but I won.

I dread stoppage time, I have finally got my Colchester team into the premiership, 3rd game of the season, went 1-0 up against Liverpool who equalised in the 86th minute... a draw, whooo... but noooo, 5 minutes stoppage time turned into 6 and on 95 minutes and 46 seconds, my right back pulled down Gerrard in the box who subsequently scored on 97 minutes and 21 seconds! Gutted! there weren't even any nasty fouls or injuries, so god only knows where 5 minutes came from let alone 6.

I've had minimum of eight minutes added on once before. Opposition scored twice in stoppage but I won.

Yeah i mean sometimes the ref pulls some minutes from well you know where lol

I'm just glad I won because I'm in a relegation battle.

This is one thing that annoys me. No real stoppages in the game and you always get at least 4 mins added on. The worst one I had was 9 added on- and because the game always adds more on after that my match finished on 101 mins!!

Right IRL the following apply's;

30 seconds is added on for every goal scored,every sub made and of course if a trainer is called on then that time is added on and any time wasting by either time. Remember when the board is shown at games, that is the MINIMUM time to be played and if anything happens during that period, the ref will add the time on.

wow before i get into stoppage, if im winning i defend narrow and slow down tempo, remove forward runs from everyone and slap on counterattack with running onto targetmanball. i pretty much don't concede last min stuff as a result and usually score when the other team pushup. :/

IRL Gillingham once had a game against Yeovil (dire game, it was on Sky) in which there were 16 minutes of added on time. Admittedly there was a very serious injury to Efe Sodje.

On my Everton save, I was playing against Chelsea. I was winning 3-2, on the 89th minute.

All of a sudden, 9 minutes got added on. I was shocked.

They scored twice, but both got ruled offside(one was actually on by the look of things).

The final whistle blew on 110:34 or something. =/

On my Everton save, I was playing against Chelsea. I was winning 3-2, on the 89th minute.

All of a sudden, 9 minutes got added on. I was shocked.

They scored twice, but both got ruled offside(one was actually on by the look of things).

The final whistle blew on 110:34 or something. =/

Twenty minutes?! That is just unbelivable in FM as there aren't possible for any super long injury breaks.:eek:

I have the feeling the added time (extra time, stoppage time) was more "normal" in the 9.1.0 patch than it's now with 9.2.0 and how it was in the demo. So it seems to me that this was solved in 9.1.0 and re-introduced in 9.2.0.

As manager of Man United I was 2-1 up against Liverpool at Old Trafford. The ref gave 9 minutes of added time. I can imagine what Ferguson would think if that really happened. :D

But anyway, the worst part was Torres scoring an equaliser in the last of the 9 minutes. :(

i ALWAYS seem to get around 30 minutes of extra time whenever im 1 - 0 up against man utd away, weird...

yet ferguson still moans that steve bennet does not ref all of his home games and then when he has to play an away game after a champs league game like liverpool and arsenal have done for the past 2 years, he moans.

i ALWAYS seem to get around 30 minutes of extra time whenever im 1 - 0 up against man utd away, weird...

30 mins? Slight exaggeration maybe? :p

yet ferguson still moans that steve bennet does not ref all of his home games and then when he has to play an away game after a champs league game like liverpool and arsenal have done for the past 2 years, he moans.

Probably another exaggeration. :p Guess how many away games Liverpool played after Champions League group games last season? ;)

Twenty minutes?! That is just unbelivable in FM as there aren't possible for any super long injury breaks.:eek:

Lol, confusion there.

The final whistle blew 101:34 or something.

We play 11 instead of 9.

That was a typo, sorry. =O

Archived