Does 9.2 fix this problem??

i'm playin with tottenham....am in my 3rd season now....real madrid transfer listed van der vaart for 10 million pounds anfter just half a season and then the next season they buy huntelaar for 20 million and again in january he's transfer lister at 15 million.....and do Man city have a unlimited sack of cash or something cause in my first season they spent 192 million pounds and in the second they spent 230 million pounds.....which is just crazy....these have got to be bugs right??...you can't compete against manchester city because they just buy everyone who is good for crazy prices.....srna 28 million, lassana diarra 21 miilion, etc....it goes on and on...:mad:

Well, City has a couple of very rich Arabian owners. The have more money than many others, so the City spending isn't very strange (yet).

The listing of recently signed players is kind of strange and will always happen since it is done by the AI.

Both of your issues I don't want to call bugs.

Well, City has a couple of very rich Arabian owners. The have more money than many others, so the City spending isn't very strange (yet).

The listing of recently signed players is kind of strange and will always happen since it is done by the AI.

Both of your issues I don't want to call bugs.

madrid transfer listing players just 5 months after buying has to be a bug....no club would do that in reality....plus of all the players Van der Vaart and huntelaar...that can't be right...and won't city's finances go Red

Man City are set to have a "Sugar Daddy" in the game. If you don't want them to be like that you can always edit it out but you will need to start a new game for it to take affect.

i know but its ok....i can still manage to beat them once in a while with tottenham who are no pushovers either.......btw do any of your Epl game league have man utd struggling to score goals and not finishing in top 4 for 2 seasons running and arsenal are the strongest of the big four....they just blow the others away...is it my game or is it common....

Archived