Best Eleven Score

Interesting question.

Looking through my past best elevens I think it is a combination of the performance of the players in the team and the quality of the league they are in. I imagine there is some kind of crazy formula, a bit like the golden boot one, but crazier.

Nope I cant say I do and I dont remember anyone asking the question before.

It cant be adding them all up or multiplying them cause thats not going to work!

Well I won the Scottish 3rd division in that example but my score was much better the previous season when I didn't go up. Seems odd but I'm sure there's a rational explanation!

• 3 weeks later...
Is anyone elses overall best eleven crap? I get fringe youth players in my overall best eleven when they haven't even made it into my seasons best eleven! My overall best eleven looks terrible!

I've had one situation where a player made the Best 11 who for sure didn't deserve to be there in my book.

My best overall eleven contains 2 youth players, a ST and an AMC. The ST scored one goal last season. It also contains a back-up striker who scored 2 goals last season and 12 in his lifetime at the club compared with another who has scored something like 150 for the club and isn't in the squad. Crazy!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived