How much money do you have in the bank?

Club: Manchester United

Game Year:2011/2012

Balance: £172,324,076

Sold many players this season, ie Bought Kerrison for 6.5 mill first season, sold for £21mill to barcelona, also sold robinho for 45.5 million to barcelona. i love them for it

Club: FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

Game Year: 2013-2014

Current Balance: 78,150,000

also quick question, what is taken into account when calculating club value?

Thats impressive, I was thinking of starting with Dnipro at some point. How did you manage to get such good finances if you dont mind me asking?

Heres mine

Club: Getafe

Game Year: 2014

Current Balance: £31 million

Thats impressive, I was thinking of starting with Dnipro at some point. How did you manage to get such good finances if you dont mind me asking?

Heres mine

Club: Getafe

Game Year: 2014

Current Balance: £31 million

Around half of my treasure has arrived from selling players according manager history tab(bought 102mil, sold 132) but I don't know if it counts the 10 or so mil I've made from % of next sale clauses, I have also kept a reasonable wage budget.

I got a great stadium with top corprate facilities and good ticket price for my location (started at 27gbp, now 31gbp), I averaged 10mil per season from gate reciepts for the 1st 3 seasons for the past 2 seasons 15mil per season and in my current (6th) season I hope to make even more.

I have also performed well in Europe, won the UEFA Cup and reached the semifinals in my first two seasons but they didn't make much money the real cash comes from CL and in my 3 seasons in CL I have reached last 16, won the mf and reached the semi finals. In my winning season I made around 25-30mil alone from TV revenue and prize money.

When I won the CL my club rep went to continental and a few of my players aswell and I was able to sign Akinfeev (WW rep), my merchandising rocketed from 1-1.5mil per season during 4 seasons to 5.5 in my 5th season and I hope I can push it even further.

My only hindrance is that I have only got 437k per season from sponsorship during all my time in charge, hope that changes after this or next season also I get 0 prize money and TV revenue from domestic comps.

Doesn't it seem like most have an excessive amount of money in the game?

IRL Wegner says he as no cash for any players but here they have over a billion dollars?

I have no idea - when I try playing with a big team, in pre-season the club makea alot of money from season tickets and then nearly every month afterwards, the club makes a loss. Also, Wenger does have money IRL but he just doesnt splash the cahs like many arsenal fans want him to.

Archived